Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Cutrite Landscaping LLC, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your http://cutriteusa.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Cutrite Landscaping LLC may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Cutrite Landscaping LLC liability. You must immediately notify Cutrite Landscaping LLC of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Cutrite Landscaping LLC will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to
the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material
available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for
the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the
Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content
available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Cutrite Landscaping LLC or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Cutrite Landscaping LLC for inclusion on your Website, you grant Cutrite Landscaping LLC a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Cutrite Landscaping LLC will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Cutrite Landscaping LLC has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Cutrite Landscaping LLC sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Cutrite Landscaping LLC reasonable opinion, violates any Cutrite Landscaping LLC policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Cutrite Landscaping LLC sole discretion. Cutrite Landscaping LLC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Cutrite Landscaping LLC the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Cutrite Landscaping LLC before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Cutrite Landscaping LLC in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Cutrite Landscaping LLC the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Cutrite Landscaping LLC reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Cutrite Landscaping LLC.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Cutrite Landscaping LLC to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free http://cutriteusa.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Cutrite Landscaping LLC standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Cutrite Landscaping LLC has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Cutrite Landscaping LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Cutrite Landscaping LLC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which http://cutriteusa.com links, and that link to http://cutriteusa.com. Cutrite Landscaping LLC does not have any control over those non-Cutrite Landscaping LLC websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Cutrite Landscaping LLC website or webpage, Cutrite Landscaping LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Cutrite Landscaping LLC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Cutrite Landscaping LLC websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Cutrite Landscaping LLC asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by http://cutriteusa.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Cutrite Landscaping LLC in accordance with Cutrite Landscaping LLC Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Cutrite Landscaping LLC will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Cutrite Landscaping LLC will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Cutrite Landscaping LLC or others. In the case of such termination, Cutrite Landscaping LLC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Cutrite Landscaping LLC.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Cutrite Landscaping LLC to you any Cutrite Landscaping LLC or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Cutrite Landscaping LLC. Cutrite Landscaping LLC, http://cutriteusa.com, the http://cutriteusa.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with http://cutriteusa.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cutrite Landscaping LLC or Cutrite Landscaping LLC licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Cutrite Landscaping LLC or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Cutrite Landscaping LLC reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Cutrite Landscaping LLC reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at http://cutriteusa.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Cutrite Landscaping LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify
or replace any
part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your
continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes
acceptance of those changes. Cutrite Landscaping LLC may also, in the future, offer new services and/or
through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services
shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Cutrite Landscaping LLC may terminate your access to all or any part of
the Website at
any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate
this Agreement or your http://cutriteusa.com account (if you have one), you may simply
Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be
terminated by Cutrite Landscaping LLC if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such
thirty (30) days from Cutrite Landscaping LLC notice to you thereof;
provided that, Cutrite Landscaping LLC can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut
down of our
service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive
termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and
limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Cutrite Landscaping LLC and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Cutrite Landscaping LLC nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Cutrite Landscaping LLC, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Cutrite Landscaping LLC under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Cutrite Landscaping LLC shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cutrite Landscaping LLC, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Cutrite Landscaping LLC and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Cutrite Landscaping LLC, or by the posting by Cutrite Landscaping LLC of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of South Carolina, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Pickens County, South Carolina. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Easley, South Carolina, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Cutrite Landscaping LLC may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
SCOPE OF WORK
1.1 The contractor shall carry out and complete landscape works described in the estimate document in a good and workman like manner and shall have no obligation to execute any further work unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties. If there shall be any discrepancy between any specification and any drawing, the description contained in specification shall prevail over the drawing.
1.2 The contract documents shall contain, the estimate, the specification plans and any other document referred to in the estimate. No qualification in any acceptance issued by the client shall form part of the contract unless specifically agreed to in writing by the contractor.
1.3 Only the items on the estimate specification are included, but all works are due for payment. All other requested works are excluded.
1.4 The client is responsible for obtaining any necessary planning permission for the works and the fulfilling of statutory requirements.
2.1 The contractor also reserves the right to increase the value of the contract due to changes in design or materials by the client after execution of the contract and may result in change order fees. See section on Change Orders.
2.2 Acceptance of the estimate involves acceptance of these terms in conditions of the contract documents. This represents a binding contract between the parties. It should be noted by client that any attempt to cancel by the client will involve the client being liable to cancellation fee and any loss of expenses incurred as a result at the discretion of contractor. (Up to a maximum of 50% of the total of estimate.)
3.1 The client accepts that he/she will pay the contractor the full contract sum (all costs incurred) together with any tax properly chargeable upon the contract.
3.2 All accounts are net and do not provide for any discounts or retentions and payment by credit card is not accepted.
3.3 A deposit of 1/2 down will be required prior to the start date. Payment for the remainder will be due upon completion. The client will pay any extra works, or costs due to unknown difficulties or changes, which are not within the estimate. For any of our products or services greater than $2,500.00 dollars we can (with management approval) allow a 50% down payment before service begins and the resting 50% upon completion of project. Anything lower than $2,500 dollars we do require a 100% payment before commencement of any project.
3.4 Larger contracts may be broken into payments by draw. Frequency and amount will be agreed upon by client and contractor.
3.5 Payments are immediately due on receipt of invoice.
3.6 The contractor will only ask for the estimate price, unless there are any unforeseeable difficulties, or the work has been increased. In either case all work will be paid for.
4.1 The client warrants the site is free of underground problems including pipes, cables, stumps, sewage drains and waste materials. Where problems are found underground the contractor shall be entitled to charge for additional work necessary and properly executed by the contractor to complete the work.
4.2 The contractor shall be free from any liabilities (including structural or accidental) when using machinery, except for accidents caused by its improper use.
4.3 Any material, refuse or debris required to be removed from the site to execute the contract, not in the estimate, may be billed for hauling and dumping.
5.1 The contractor undertakes to use all reasonable endeavors to complete the work within a reasonable time or by a specific date if agreed. Under no circumstances shall the contractor incur any liability to the client for any untimely performance.
5.2 The contractor shall not be held responsible for any delays caused by weather which make contract execution impossible.
6.1 Materials delivered to site become the responsibility of the client. The contractor accepts no responsibility for loss damage or expense after delivery of materials to site for any reason.
6.2 Any material brought to, or removed from the site, excess to the contractor’s requirements remains the possession of and removable by the contractor who shall have the right to enter the site for that purpose.
MAINTENANCE AFTER COMPLETION
7.1 The contractor undertakes to execute the scope of this contract. The proper maintenance of the site however passes to the client upon practical completion, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Practical completion is deemed to take place as specified by the contractor.
8.1 The contractor has no responsibility, or liability for structural considerations, appearance of finish features, or overall management of works where an outside party has provided advice, drawings, or supervision, unless agreed in writing prior to start of contract. It is the responsibility of the agent to bring these terms of business to the attention of the client.
9.1 Refer to Guarantees for specific items.
9.2 The contractor accepts no liability for any negligent act, omission, or any default under this contract, unless specifically agreed in writing.
9.3 Any structural or appearance of finished features is at the discretion of the contractor, unless agreed in writing by the client or agent prior to the start of works. Where a written specification for the appearance of a feature is provided to the contractor, it is the responsibility of the client or agent to request a small sample of this finished works prior to the start of that specific feature. The contractor is not liable for any works necessary as a consequence of such an omission. This applies to both client and agent